Grants from the EU
1. Elektrometal SA carries out the project "Innovative reduction and measurement station equipped for fuel gas" under Action 1.1 "R&D projects of companies", Submeasure 1.1.1 "Industrial research and development works carried out by companies" of SG OP in 2016 of Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014-2020 co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund in accordance with agreement no. POIR.01.01.01-00-0804/16-00 of 10 May 2017 concluded with the National Centre for Research and Development.
- Objective of the project - implementation of a configurable group of innovative reduction and measurement stations for natural gas systems
- Planned results - increase in the share on domestic and foreign markets through modernisation, functionality improvement and reduction of the costs of providing existing solutions for gas industry
- Project value – 12,355,194.25 PLN
- Co-financing value – 5,785,577.72 PLN
2. „ELEKTROMETAL SA - increase in export through missions and mining fairs" - has been co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under Innovative Economy Operational Programme 2007-2013. Action 6.5-Submeasure 6.5.2,
- Co-financing rate - 45%
- End date of the project - 21 November 2014
3. The project "ELSAFE-14 - intrinsically safe programmable controller to perform safety functions" carried out in accordance with INNOTECH-K2/IN2/67/183054/NCBR/13 agreement under the INNOTECH programme, the In-Tech path. The project has been implemented within the framework of the consortium with the Central Institute for Labour Protection – National Research Institute and the Systems Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences - both from Warsaw.
- Co-financing rate - 55%
- End date of the project - 28 February 2015
4. „Organisational change through the implementation of the activity-based costing” has been co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Sectoral Operational Programme - "Improvement of the Competitiveness of Enterprises" under Action 2.1 Improvement of the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises through consultancy.
- Co-financing rate - 50%
- End date of the project – 31 March 2006
5. „Purchase of tangible assets and software to improve the competitiveness of the Company" has been co-financed by the EUROPEAN UNION - the European Regional Development Fund - the Sectoral Operational Programme "Improvement of the Competitiveness of Enterprises" under Action 2.3 Improvement of the competitiveness of small and medium-sized enterprises through investments
- Co-financing rate - 50%
- End date of the project – 31 August 2005