Clustered Metering for residential meters
Smart Gas Metering - Clustered Metering
IMR Clustered Metering System provides reliable, automatic daily communication from data loggers installed on diaphragm gas meters. Clustered architecture consists of a large number of radio data loggers that communicate across a small number of GPRS data loggers to a back o ce server.
Due to high performance radio technology, system perfectly meets requirements of different types of urban architecture: from high rise buildings down to individual housing. All communication units are powered by long life batteries and installed only on gas meters, that is why clustered system is very economical to be deployed and maintained.
IMR Smart Gas Metering AIUT consists of communication equipment, data loggers, sensors as well as backo ce software package for data acquisition, analytics and presentation.
- Combined license free radio and GPRS communication
- Installed only on the meters, no external gateways etc.
- Battery powered transmitters and concetrators, no 230V
- Hourly consumption data acquired from all meters
- Suitable for a group of detached houses and high-rise buildings
- Easy to deploy, tailored to individual utility needs
- Consumption registered for 10 years
- Only ATEX certified equipment